Rappelling at Dukes Nose on 18th Feb 2018
18 February 2018
Sumeru Trekkers invites you for a Rappelling at Dukes Nose on 18th Feb 2018
LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT / TREK
Type: Rappelling event
Base Village: Kurvande
Rappelling height: 300 ft.
About Dukes Nose:
Duke's Nose (also called as Nagphani) appears almost inaccessible, but it is a surprisingly simple trek to reach the summit from the southern approach. The trekker is rewarded with amazing views of the Mumbai-Pune road and rail corridors, as well as great views of Khandala and the surrounding Sahyadri peaks.
The itinerary for the Trek:
08:00 am - meeting at Lonavala station
08:30 am – reach base village and breakfast
09:00 am – start the trek to Dukes Nose
10.00 am – reach at Dukes Nose and start the Rappelling
04:00 pm – wrap up and back to base village
05:00 pm – will leave for Lonavala
06:00 pm – return journey towards Mumbai from Lonavala
We can catch below train from Mumbai in the morning so we all will reach at same time at Lonavala
05:40 am – Mumbai CST
05:51 am – Dadar
06:14 am – Thane
06:33 am – Kalyan
07:58 am - Lonavala
*Cost : 1700/- per person*
1. Transportation from Lonavala to base village & base village to Lonavala by private vehicle
2. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks
3. Rappelling activity, technical & safety equipment
5. First aid and Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Any transportation till lonavala and back
2. Meals during the travel.
3. Anything which is not mentioned in the above inclusions
Things To Carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Cap, Camera (Optional)
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those you require usually
A good trekking shoes
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Priyanka : 9156572238
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.