Rappelling, Valley crossing and Camping at Sandhan Valley on 24th & 25th Feb 2018
24 February 2018
Sumeru Trekkers Trek, Rappelling, Valley crossing and Camping at Sandhan Valley on 24th & 25th Feb 2018
LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT / TREK
Type: Trekking, Camping, Rappelling, Valley crossing event
Base Village: Samrad village
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
The itinerary for the Trek:
Day 0: Friday 23-Feb-18
We will leave by Kasara Local.
Time Table -
10:50 pm: CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
12:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
It is advised to board the first compartment of the train from driver side so that we can meet in the train itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 24-Feb-18
03:30 am - Reach Samrad by Private vehicle Rest till 5.30 am
06:00 am – Breakfast, tea
07:00 am - Introductions, safety instruction
07:30 am – After keeping the bags at campsite will leave for activities
05:00 pm – Back at camping site,
06:00 pm – Evening Snacks
09:00 pm – Fun activities followed by campfire, dinner, music, etc.
Day 2: Sunday, 25-Feb-18
06:00 am - Wake Up call to enjoy Sunrise
07:30 am - Breakfast
09:00 am - Start journey to the Kasara by private vehicle
11:00 am – Reach Kasara
We will reach Mumbai till 03:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
*Cost : 2500/- per person*
Group Discounts for min group of 4 people
1. Transportation from Kasara to base village & base village to Kasara by Jeep/Traxx
2. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks & Dinner on Day 01 (All Veg)
3. Breakfast on Day 02 (All Veg)
4. Rappelling, valley crossing activity & safety equipment
5. First aid and Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
3. Anything which is not mentioned in the above inclusions
Things To Carry:
Identity proof (must)
Sleeping bag or warm material for sleeping
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch with Extra Batteries
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those you require usually
A good trekking shoes
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Priyanka : 9156572238
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : email@example.com
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.