Jungle trek and night Camping at VASOTA on 26th & 27th Jan 2019.
26 January 2019
Sumeru Trekkers INVITES YOU FOR A thrilling jungle trek and night Camping at VASOTA on 26th & 27th Jan 2019.
Vasota Fort (also called Nandugad) is located in Satara district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It offers thrilling experience of jungle trek as most of the route from Dense forest. It is located about 70 km from satara near Bamnoli village on the banks of Shivsagar lake.
The fort offers spectacular views of Koyna Backwaters, forests of the Wildlife sanctuary.
Type : Trekking and Camping
Grade : Easy - Medium
Region : Satara
Height : 3842 Ft
Date : 26 & 27-1-2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 2500/- per head
1) Saturday - morning breakfast
Sunday - Morning breakfast
2) Night stay in tent
3)Travelling Dadar to Dadar
4) First aid and Expertise charges.
1) Sunday Lunch
2) Sleeping material inside the tent
Trek Schedule :
Day 00 : 25th Jan Friday Meeting point @ Dadar by 10:00pm….
Pick up points
Dadar east TT Circle (Nr Pritam Da Dhaba) by 11.00 pm.
Thane - Nitin Company – 12.20 am.
Kalyan - Kalyan Phata – 12.55 am (Or you can come to Nitin company ).
Itenary for Trek:
26th Jan, Saturday
06:00 am Reach base village. freshen up
07:15 am Breakfast.
08:00 am Forest Permissions & Boat Booking.
09:00 am Depart to Met Indvali (Base Camp for the Fort) by Boat.
10:30 am Reach the Base Camp & Start the Hike to Vasota Fort.
12:30 pm Reach atop the Fort for Lunch
Explore the fort post the Lunch.
02:00 pm Start descending to the Base Camp.
03:30 pm Reach the Base Camp & Start the Return journey by boat to Bamnoli.
05:30 pm Reach Bamnoli.
06:00 pm Evening tea
06:30 pm Assemble tents
07:00 pm Campfire & fun Activities.
08:30 pm Dinner
27th Jan, Sunday
07:00 am Wakeup Call
08:00 am Breakfast
08:30 am Some side trips on the way to Mumbai ( Yet to decide But it it’ll be worth visiting)
01:00 pm Lunch ( Not Included in cost)
07:00 pm Reach Mumbai tentatively
Things To carry:
Identity proof (must)
Sleeping material inside tents (sleeping bag or chadar)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Sweater, torch (must)
Medicine those if u require usually.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. **Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. **
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. unday
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : : https://web.facebook.com/
Facebook Group : : https://web.facebook.com/
Email id : email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Name: Sumerian Trekkers Private Limited
Type: Current Acc
IFSC code: ICIC0000018
1) Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.